Today I share my stories connected to Fear, Inner Family and Holistic Abundance. I share some tips how we can work with fear and how you can too. I share also some tips from Tim Ferriss. Read, do the tasks and share!
Check out Tim Ferriss’s Ted talk about fear here:
If you have not downloaded the Dolphin meditation gift yet, do it here:
- What are three of your biggest fears? Do you know that these fears can guide you to the biggest treasures? Find out your biggest fears! What is hidden behind them?
- Where are your fears from? Who has put them to work for you? Receive their message. Thank your fear and the person who employed it and fire it NOW.
- How can you prevent your fears and be conscious about it in the future so that you feel that you are in charge of any situation which scared you a lot earlier.
In addition I ask you to:
– Like this on my You Tube channel or FB channel
– Put like to my FB channel Crystal Ra Laksmi (#liquidheavenfacilitator)
– Like my You Tube channel #turbonewflow
– Share this video with as many as you can! – Invite others to all the other FB lives and my challenge
All the applicants go through a process to find out the best suitable participants for this kind of deep work with me for 4 months. **
If you would love to join Attract More Abundance (AMA) online program right away, check it out from the link above. You have to sign in and leave your email there, so you can get more info, bonuses and free material. If you would love to go straight to the sales page (299 USD) – check it out in the blog link above. If you are not sure about your ability to keep up with the program you can have me as your personal coach in addition to the program with an added expense of 250 USD per month with 3 monthly payments or 700 USD paid in full (save 50 dollars!). Ask more info for details.
Thank you for your time and commitment.
May this next step make your life and this world better and may it be amazing!
May aloha always be with you,
Crystal Ra Laksmi-Ditton San Diego, California
You Tube #turbonewflow
Here are today’s tasks: