Watsu is a wonderful relaxing therapy founded by Harold Dull in U.S.A in the 1980s. The person who comes to receive the session lies down in the water and relaxes. The therapist floats the person softly by holding the body with the hands, stretches and moves softly.
Crystal Ra Laksmi would love to invite you to the group water session, which has roots in different body, mind, spirit movement modalities from all over the world, including watsu and body aquatic work from Hawaii and others.
Wantra comes from two words (Crystal’s personally developed water modality) – Water and Tantra. Crystal has developed it for the past 4 years all over the world. Tantra is an ancient science of how to unite the spirit and the body, which in its natural environment as the water contributes to the unity with more ease. The main focus is also how to bring back the true closeness we have with ourselves and thereafter to beam it out to others – to arrive to our true home inside of ourselves!
With the wantra group, we can do many more things which we can not do in one to one sessions. 3 months were group sessions done in the warm salty ocean in La Cruz, Mexico with many successful stories, now continuing in the different warm pools of the world!
Wantra is one of the places where the heart and mind unites as well the body and everyone welcomes you to guide you back to you. These short sessions (1hr – 3 hrs) help to tune you in to you and bring forth new small changes.
– Activates your body inside out
– Helps to relax to the core
– Activates your inner dolphin and playfulness
– Moves your body softly while taking care of it
– You get more relaxed by the group support
– You can learn some wonderful self help tools
– Become a wonderful friend to your body, mind, spirit
– Awaken your inner mermaid or merman
– Inspires you to become more spontaneous in life
– Integrates the water element inside out!
– Always surprises and new moves
See you soon,
Crystal Ra Laksmi
Transformation catalyst – international mind, body, spirit guide.