Dan (57) tutor, musician, North London:
* I became a better lover or at least someone who can open up more and not be so goal-orientated
* I became more aware of the beauty/need to live in the moment or at least value each moment
* I became more aware of how limited my life was and have begun to feel the impetus to kick myself up the bum and start to “kiss the unknown” – kissing it means ENJOYING or being open to enjoying NEW experiences
* I learnt how much I feared women who were genuinely strong, and how much I have been used to weak women or even unconsciously de-stabilizing them in order that they might become weak so that I would be able to care for them…. and this has also been a convenient way of avoiding dealing with my own issues
* I have learnt that it is far better not to push or force things, to love what is (a la Byron Katie) and to try to maintain a “flow.”
* I learnt that people have a whole host of beliefs and practices around relationships and that one must let one be, on that level, NOT that that means one can actually be with another, whose views are so different.
* Crystal was full of acceptance and gratitude – able to receive what was on offer and able to be genuinely grateful.
* I learnt to be a better listener and (and am still learning) to simply “hold space” for the Other
* Nothing is certain. Each moment is new and, if we are open enough, then this means that each second of life is a brand new time for self-expression, clarity, focus, love… and possibly a timeless experience: the everlasting/ever-present NOW!
* Crystal introduced me to different ways of loving and being loved as well to give love – which resulted in me finding a new love of my life later on and even move from my safe environment from London to another part of England!
* I also learned so much about holistic abundance. I changed many of my habits connected to money, which resulted in more income in a short time, including also some lottery winnings. I started to use my resources much more consciously and as a result of that my income increased instantly and I got a waiting list for my tutoring lessons as well hypnotherapy sessions! I could not even believe it! I understood then how it was also all connected to my talents which I have started to use more now.
* I started to use more of my musical gifts and formed a jazz group who I perform now regularly with which brings me more happiness and meaning.
* Crystal also supported my son in the process who had an ‘out of box’ idea about how to teach math more in a fun way and he managed to get funding for this project in a very short time!
* Because I became a better father in every way – I could also support my son’s math studies at Oxford University much better later on.
* I have for years been interested in astrology and human psychic and hypnotherapy has been something I have practiced for years. But I also got inspired to continue my studies and I am currently working towards a Masters in Psychodynamic Counseling.
* Later my son started his own music and production company and has now over 54 000 followers on FB and has released a single as well and been to X factor show in UK in 2017 and they have 38,5 thousand followers on You Tube. Some of their videos have been watched over 100 000 times and some videos on FB have been seen for over couple of million times!
So thank you, dear Crystal, for all these lessons I am beginning to assimilate. I wish you well, truly. You contributed to me to give myself back to me. I now get on with the rest of what I have, with love and joy – my birthright.