This story is my little summary of my experiences in Mexico especially during the last year. Read this if you think of relocating to Mexico or if you think visiting Mexico or have other interests in Mexico. This seems to become a new destination not only for the snowbirds but a new younger generation like myself, who figure out that there are other ways to live than just follow the stupid rat race and have no freedom at all. Read, get inspired and come for visit or join my retreats here! Continue reading
My last newsletter from my old newsletter system went out 6 months ago. I was in a chaotic vortex and I needed a lot of cleansing. Now I have my new targets in place and here you have one part of my new newsletter. The new newsletter gets out through a-weber. If you have not yet left your email (leave it on the first page of the website on the right side) it is about time to do that as I share some real nice tips, advice and blog entries in my newsletters.
Summary of the activities and adventures
January till March – London
I stayed in London to check out new possibilities for my new base in the world. I made several courses for the locals and participated in some of the bigger ones done by others. London as a city was fascinating, almost overwhelming, but living there on that particular moment did not really work. Maybe I lived with people who I was not supposed to? Maybe the timing was wrong, but all the sings where showing on this direction. I got very sick and had to travel to Mexico to get my health back on track. It was interesting that from London the ticket to Cancun was cheaper than the ticket to Estonia. The choice was not hard to make.
March – April Mexico, Cancun
I healed myself through the sun and the ocean and got my body back in shape in 2 months time. At the same time we started with a new online course for 6 months called Ettevõtlusjooga (business yoga) with my new cooperation partner. I joined with several of other projects, to get the foundation for my new life in order. One of these was to visit an event of 5000 people in Chicago, which gave me a lot of inspiration for the future. I worked mostly on the online project and prepared for the courses in Estonia.
May, June Estonia and Mexico – Puerto Vallarta
I did many Access Consciousness® courses and worked on one to one clients and made bigger conclusions and sum ups of my life in Estonia. In the end of June I adventured back to Mexico, this time to the west coast. I participated in Organic StretchingTM Teachers Training, which was wonderful. After the course I decided to stay longer, to get my body and being more into balance.
July – August Mexico – Mexico, La Cruz, Bucerias
* In the middle of July I got the idea to make a documentary about Pat Henry and Organic StretchingTM. Magical events started to happen and I got offered 3 houses to take care of and in addition two volunteer proposal editors. It has been a hectic and powerful work we have done all together. Now the local filmmaker joined forces in addition to another one coming from New York. How lucky am I?
* In addition I started StretchDance in the Sea lessons, which have had really powerful results for all the participants, including myself. I did not only lose weight, but also everything and everyone else, which was not supporting me.
* I stepped out of 2 bigger systems, which I felt did not support me any more.
* In cooperation with others from all over the world two amazing new websites were developed:
and the Estonian version:
* I met up with many new people and foreigners, who shared with me their trust, generosity, kindness from their whole heart. They did not only share their hearts with me, but also their homes! This is very unique!
* I got invited into some new global clubs, which may influence the world big time!
* I got back to my divine path and back in my zone!
I am really grateful for everyone who has crossed their paths with mine and contributed to me to get closer to my inner path so I can contribute more to the world and myself as well. Thank you, mahalo!